CMS Website Support & Maintenance
CMS is an immensely powerful tool and does require a certain level of maintenance to keep up with CMS core and contributed module updates (especially those related to security). Clients want to know when they need support or changes for their site, someone is there to take of them.
For this, Creative66 offers several website maintenance plans to provide clients guaranteed reserved resources for website maintenance and support.
Creative66 uses Agile methods to plan and execute strategic client work in approximately 2-week sprint cycles. Once the sprint begins, all developer time is schedued for the entire length of the sprint. Immediate-need requests that come in during each sprint that are not on the sprint plan generally can't be assigned to a resource because each resource is already planned out.
The maintenance plans are designed to handle both those immediate-need requests as well as update and maintenance issues by scheduling time during each sprint for clients on a support & maintenance plan. Creative66 will handle any CMS core and module updates for you, as well as any new functionality or change requests you may need.
Typical available support and maintenance services (can be customized):
- Major CMS security-related core and contrib module updates within 1 business day of release on their official site
- Major CMS non-security-related updates performed twice per month
- Perform any client-requested website changes within 2 business days of request
- Setup of automated daily database backups and confirm backups are being generated once per month
- Manual database backup, download, and storage on our secure server twice per month
- Database restore (if needed)
- Monthly performance monitoring and advisement if abnormal
Talk to Creative66 about how we can use our world-class CMS knowledge, experience and processes to support and maintain your critical Joomla, Drupal or Wordpress website.